Translation, Content Creation, Editing and Proofreading Services
Who can benefit from our services?
We offer professional services (translation, editing, content creation, revision, and proofreading) to our clients from the private, commercial, institutional and public (governmental) sectors.
Our clients can be assured that we will produce the documents they require, at the time when they need them, in the appropriate, precise and correct language. In addition, they know that we respect their business culture and that we understand the message they wish to transmit, ensuring we formulate it in the most effective way possible.
- Private (SMEs and large companies)
- Companies importing into Canada
- Canadian exporting companies
- Banks and financial institutions
- The federal government
- Provincial governments
We are there for you, and with you! We are always ready to show team spirit, precision, creativity and an ability to listen. We reach the highest standards relating to written communication and linguistic services.
What sets us apart? We know you’re part of the solution. By including you in the pursuit of excellence and building a close relationship with you we can obtain the optimal results that meet your expectations.
- Administrative Documents (internal and external)
- Regulations and By-laws
- Internal Communications
- Electronic Platforms
- Project Descriptions
- Training Documents
- Instruction Guides
- Job Descriptions
- Responses to Calls for Tenders
- Proposals and Permit/Operating License Requests
- Thank-you Letters
- Employment Ads
- Website Content
Thanks to our team, comprised of more than 40 language professionals, we can provide a very high daily volume of work and serve our clientele in multiple fields of expertise. This allows us to solve many problems related to linguistic and written communication services and issues.
Also, we have direct links with outstanding collaborators, which allows us to widen our field of expertise and deepen our service offer while remaining quick and efficient.
- Administrative and General Texts
- First Nation/Aboriginal Issues
- Computer Science
- Municipal Affairs and Community Services
- Arts and Culture
- Blogs and Social Media
- Fitness and Sports Equipment
- Management and Administration
- IT and Networking
- Magazines and Other Publications
- Marketing and Publicity
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Fashion and Beauty
- Human Resources and Training
- Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Business Websites and Medications
- Surveys and Market Studies
- Telecommunication, Telephony, and Internet
- Tourism and Hotels
- Videos and Documentaries